Going for a Trip Away From Home
This article covers the following –
- This article compares to going on a trip interstate as to going on a locally based trip. It is basically the same type of planning involved.
- A interstate trip is compared to a trip of a few hundred kilometres away from home but similar troubles are found.
- Planning the accommodation date, the medical equipment hire and delivery, the carer’s time away from their nursing organization.
- Concerns of pressure sores developing from sitting in the one position for to long.
- The area best suited for the equipment in the accommodation.
- The outings while away.
- The pack up for the return trip.
- The return trip home